Providing Skill, Experience, and Knowledge to Your Case
Often, determining fault and liability in serious automobile accidents is not as straightforward as it may seem at the time of occurrence. Victims are generally emotionally traumatized immediately following an accident, and the attorneys at Raskin & Kremins, LLP have many years of experience working with clients who require our time and help reconstructing the split-second of a life-changing accident.
Types of New York Auto Accidents
Whether our clients are drivers, passengers, or pedestrians involved in an auto accident, our attorneys thoroughly investigate all the factors involved in the incident to help with issues such as:
- Representing pedestrians who are seriously injured or killed by negligent drivers
- Death or injury to passengers or pedestrians involving a car service or taxi in New York City, as well as public transportation vehicles
- Educating clients about insurance and accident laws specific to the state of New York (for instance, the requirement to file for “no-fault” insurance benefits within 30 days of an accident)
- Validating a “no-fault” accident designation, and helping clients claim insurance benefits and recoup other losses (including wages) in a no-fault accident
- Aiding clients who are victims of uninsured drivers
- We understand that being involved in a vehicle accident can be life-altering for you and your family. We fight for the maximum amount of compensation available to you, as evidenced by our numerous multi-million dollar verdicts we have won for accident victims.
Holding Negligent Drivers Liable for Your Damages
When the driver of a car, bus, taxi, motorcycle, truck or other vehicle acts negligently or recklessly and causes a wreck, they can be held liable to any individuals injured. This includes paying for your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering or any other damages resulting from the accident. Even a minor injury is disruptive to your life, but a long-term or permanent injury can be catastrophic. Let us fight for your right to recover compensation for your injuries so you can focus on healing and moving forward.